L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Saturday 14 December 2013

What's a happy happy happy BIRTHDAY ♥

14/12/13 . Today is my birthday !! A awesome day with the beautiful number . 1214 

Every year of my birthday I will seriously hope it will be a great day . Great memories , great moment with family , with the loves .... 
This year ... Unexpectedly , I had my birthday cake . Had many of them celebrate with me . Unexpectedly , today was a great day for me to remember it forever ... ever !

All of them were my trip partner ! All of them celebrate birthday with me !
Photo located Bangkok Airport .

Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday to Jocelyn , Happy Birthday to you ~
Happy Birthday to ME . They sang for me . Inside the KFC ( Thailand ) . Great !!! 
My birthday cake was awesome ! Nice taste with nice look . I really love it soooo much !!

I never realize that my birthday was reached when the time was showing 2324 . In Malaysia , the time was 0024 . My birthday reached !! I knew my birthday reached because on my facebook , all my friend were wishing me Happy Birthday ..
I felt surprised and just like dunno what was happened . That time , my boyfriend was behind me . :)

Seriously , I love my birthday cake so much . This year , my birthday cake is ice cream cake . 
Swensens  brand in Thailand .
Need two people to cut it . Haha . Thanks mummy and boyfriend help me cut . :P
This cake have beautiful colour . 3 colour with strawberry & pineapple .
Inside the KFC , a lot of people see at me when they sang Happy Birthday song for me .

After ate the cake , we all took bus to airport .
14.12.13 , we need to back to Malaysia . Yes , we are Malaysian .

I really very love to see sunset . In the aeroplane , I hope can saw a more beautiful sunset . I hope to see ...
Luckily , I really saw . It's really beautiful !  I took a lot of photo .
This is my first trip with aeroplane . really very excited !!

I will never forget this birthday !! Forever !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts